Are You A First Home Buyer/ Or Savvy Investor? Maybe you're a keen renovator?
either way here it is! What a great start right here in the heart of Berwick.
Built in 2000 this original north facing family home is a bright delight, just perfect for a small family getting started ,
downsizers or investors alike. Bring your paintbrush and your fresh designs, by adding your own tasteful colour palettes and décor,
while the property layout & floor plan allows for plenty of scope for your future plans.
Under $600K In Berwick? Here it is!
You’ll certainly want to put this one “On The List!”
- Three generous bedrooms, Master with a two way ensuite
- Bright functional floor plan lounge & divided dining room
- East facing kitchen/dining opens onto a private outdoor space.
- Large 555sqm north facing site.
- Huge fantastic elevated kids backyard or perfect for those with pets.
This location is second to none being close to Brentwood Park Primary School, Kambrya College,
Haileybury Co-ed, St. Catherines Catholic Primary School, Beaconsfield Primary,
Eden Rise Village Shoppingtown, The St John of God Hospital and quick access to the M-1 Freeway.
So if you are the First Home Buyer Or Savvy Investor, or both?
either way, it's time to take advantage of this great opportunity and get yourself started!