Are You A First Home Buyer/ Or Savvy Investor? Maybe you're a keen renovator?
either way here it is! What a great start right here in the heart of Berwick.
Built in 2000 this original north facing family home is a bright delight, just perfect for a small family getting started ,
downsizers or investors alike. Bring your paintbrush and your fresh designs, by adding your own tasteful colour palettes and décor,
while the property layout & floor plan allows for plenty of scope for your future plans.
Under $600K In Berwick? Here it is!
You’ll certainly want to put this one “On The List!”
- Three generous bedrooms, Master with a two way ensuite
- Bright functional floor plan lounge & divided dining room
- East facing kitchen/dining opens onto a private outdoor space.
- Large 555sqm north facing site.
- Huge fantastic elevated kids backyard or perfect for those with pets.
This location is second to none being close to Brentwood Park Primary School, Kambrya College,
Haileybury Co-ed, St. Catherines Catholic Primary School, Beaconsfield Primary,
Eden Rise Village Shoppingtown, The St John of God Hospital and quick access to the M-1 Freeway.
So if you are the First Home Buyer Or Savvy Investor, or both?
either way, it's time to take advantage of this great opportunity and get yourself started!
Inspection by Appointment. Call Russell on: 0425 611 448