- Other Services
|5 Beds||5 Baths||Approx 4055 Square metres||19 car spaces|
Sold By Simon Michaelis 0434 556 877
Grand Design on a Golden Acre.
The pinnacle of luxury awaits with this sprawling residence in Narre Warren North’s exclusive acreage heart, 39km to the city and moments to Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Plaza, The M-1 Freeway & easy access to the highest educational institutes.
Welcome, to one of finest homes in Narre Warren North - an exquisite 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom domain on 4038sqm (approx) of sweeping land in Melbourne’s south east. This is family living on a grand scale.
The glittering 85.2square (approx) architect-designed home features a 10m indoor pool with spa, a north-south floodlit tennis court, a remote 4-car double brick garage with workshop, 4 living areas, a large home office and a deluxe granite-topped kitchen.
Elegance awaits at every angle, from a grand foyer with a sweeping staircase and premium stone tiles under foot to high ceilings with chandeliers.
The kitchen features 40mm bullnose bench tops, 2 sinks, a walk-in pantry, a 900mm gas cooktop and a media bench. The open-plan design flows to a salt-chlorinated, solar and gas heated pool at the rear, with a 3-way bathroom and adjoining kitchenette.
Start your day swimming laps, year-round. Work out in the privacy of your own gymnasium with a semi-ensuite. And, relax with family and friends under a powered courtside gazebo framed within a low maintenance lawn and gardens.
The accommodation includes a lavish master suite with a walk-in robe and a spa ensuite plus an additional 3 double bedrooms (2 with semi-ensuites, 2 with walk-in robes).
The grounds feature remote double entrance gates, a circular drive with a fountain, a central courtyard and an extensive paved area with space for more than 15 cars.
Other appointments include 3 ducted heating systems (ground floor, first floor and pool area), ducted evaporative cooling upstairs, 3 ground-floor split system cooling/heating units, a powder room, a computer room, a 7-point ducted vacuum system, an alarm system with motion detectors and reed switches on entrance doors, extensive storage, intercom, a 6kW solar system, a laundry chute, a wet bar and more.
It’s a 6-minute drive to Hallam Station, close to Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre, The Princes Highway and a world away from the hustle and bustle of life.
In addition you'll discover:
• Sprawling family residence on 4055sqm (approx) of sweeping land close to shops, transport and schools
• Glittering 85.2square (approx) architect-designed 4-bedroom home with 3 ensuited bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a powder room and a home office
• 10m salt-chlorinated, solar-heated and gas-heated indoor pool with spa and a 3-way bathroom plus a gymnasium with a semi-ensuite
• North-south floodlit tennis court with a powered courtside gazebo, framed in manicured lawn and gardens
• Deluxe granite-topped kitchen with bullnose bench tops, 2 sinks, a walk-in pantry, a 900mm gas cooktop and a media bench
• Remote double entrance gates, circular driveway with fountain, central courtyard and an extensive paved area with space for more than 15 cars
• Lavish master suite with a walk-in robe and a spa ensuite plus an additional 3 double bedrooms (2 with semi-ensuites)
The search for your Grand Design is now complete,
this golden opportunity now awaits, for you to discover.
To arrange your own private inspection
& further information on this property
Contact Simon on: 0434 556 877